Generation X, Y, Z or baby boomer, whatever label you put on it, each generation seems to have a very specific vision of life and work. But can we generalize? Forget everything you have already heard about the generations and find out how to adapt to better coexist in a multi-generational environment.
In the program:
- What are the expectations of the new generations and how to meet them
- What are their strengths and how can they be made more effective?
- What are their preferred modes of communication and how to use them
- What is an ideal job or business and how to adapt to it
- What attracts them and how to make it stand out more
- What are their preferred consumption patterns and how to adapt to them