The quality of service is the element that can most distinguish your organization!
In a world where all products and services are alike and where all prices are relatively similar, the human factor is the one making the most important difference. Forging high-value relationships is challenging, because everyone is unique. The keynote “The WOW Effect in Customer Service” was developed in this perspective. The objective is to improve your interpersonal skills, in order to increase the satisfaction and loyalty of your customers!
This conference—based on practice and interaction—provides guidelines, tips and testimonials interlaced with humour and aimed at producing a remarkable service quality experience. It was designed in cooperation with multiple organizations that stand out for their excellent service. Content and tips will be tailored to your needs and expectations, ensuring a highly rewarding experience. This keynote features practical, useful and innovative tools for improving the service you deliver!
Importance of the WOW Effect!
- Benefits of the WOW effect
- People and organizations that generate WOW in customer service
- Advantages of excellent service
- Making someone enjoy a memorable experience
- Bolstering your credibility and people’s trust in you
Service quality guidelines
- Managing people’s expectations means managing satisfaction
- Birds of a feather flock together. Are you a chameleon?
- We occasionally please others when we speak; we almost always do when we show interest in them
- Your attitude, more than your aptitudes, will determine your altitude!
Masters’ profile in service quality
- Results of a study on customer service.
- Best strategies for organizations
- Service quality and technology
- Turning complaints into opportun
Tips to success
- Useful techniques for responding to complaints tactfully
- Strategies for enhancing pleasure in helping people
- For results others don’t get, do things others don’t do
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW your clients after the presentation