The best organizations are the ones that perform best as a team!
Success is rarely a coincidence. Outstanding employees are not immediately provided, but fortunately, it is possible to learn to coach them, mobilize them, value them and improve them by means of stimulating daily practices. Good teamwork takes time, but you can learn how to inspire your staff, give them recognition and spur their improvement through stimulating daily routines.
Meeting this challenge means recognizing and reasserting the qualities, skills and abilities that define WOW teams! The keynote “The WOW Effect in Leadership” was built with these ideas in mind. Being part of a winning team is exciting, mobilizing and above all, gratifying!
This keynote was designed in cooperation with several successful managers in a variety of industries. This presentation features practical and useful tips that you can put into play quickly to ensure a highly rewarding experience!
Engaging for better performance
- Reflection and assessment—What kind of team leader do you want to be?
- Best practices to evolve from a group to a team
- Moving forward through collaboration
- Effective coaching principles
- The keys to trust
- Enhancing team relationships
- Most motivating activities
- Best practices for leaders in a changing environment
Best practices for leaders in a changing environment
- Different types of acknowledgement
- Encouraging a sense of belonging
- Best methods for acknowledgement online, on the phone and one on one
- Maximizing your time for better recognition
Real examples for success
- Practical tips on recognizing the value of your team members
- Innovative strategies for boosting your leadership
- Excellent techniques for giving your team a second wind
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW your employees after the presentation