The most successful negotiators are usually those with a win-win perspective!
Omnipresent competition brings clients to expect a lot, while spending as little as possible. With modern technology making everything easy and fast to compare, clients who negotiate will continue to increase in the future. The best negotiators know how to increase their perceived value to customers, respect their customers, while minimizing the impact of the price. It is in this perspective that the keynote “The WOW Effect in Win-Win Negotiations” was developed.
This keynote, based on practice and interaction, was designed in cooperation with several people who are successful in win-win long-term negotiations. The best behaviors and strategies will be discussed using real-life examples according to today’s business reality. During the keynote, testimonials, principles and tips that you can apply quickly will be suggested in order to make your experience as enriching and valuable as possible!
LOWERING CLIENT INTEREST IN NEGOTIATING
- Preparation and negotiation go hand-in-hand
- Strategies for establishing a value- (not price-) based approach
- Distinguishing “shoppers” from serious customers
ARE YOU A NEGOTIATOR OR AN ADVISOR?
- The best advisors rarely negotiate. How come?
- Do you sell price or advice?
- Changing the client’s attitude about negotiation
WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION PRINCIPLES
- Getting the client’s commitment
- The “Three Whys”
- Casting doubt on competing offers
- Reducing your concessions or asking something in return?
- Ending negotiations with a WOW!
REAL EXAMPLES OF SUCCESS
- Winning “win-win” negotiating techniques
- Negotiating with tough customers
- What to do when emotions are running high
- Innovative strategies involving technology from the best negotiators
- The first steps to practice what you have learned and WOW people when you’ll negotiate after the presentation