Keynote Speaker, coach and author
TV & Event Spokesperson
Are you interested in this speaker?
You can book it for one of your events right now.
Our speakers are available for in-person and online events! Contact us for more information !
Olympic boxer and Quebec champion for 3 consecutive years, David Bernard spent his youth managing his life like a boxer… fighting to win. At the age of 19, he traveled through Europe and North Africa to make a spiritual pilgrimage and clarify his life mission. It was in the Sahara desert that he discovered his path: to study the principles of happiness in daily life, and share them with his peers.
Today, David is a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) coach and a keynote speaker, TV host and author. He is also the author of the five best-selling books Slow Down to Speed Up, Sexship, Ready for Love (Volume 1 and 2), and Creating an Impact, published in Quebec and France (all in french).
David’s career highlights include performances in front of audiences of 4,000 and 10,000 people at the Zenith in Orleans and the Stade Omnisport de Bercy/Paris. To date, he has given more than 1 600 keynotes across Canada and France.
David can also be seen performing on television. He was first discovered as the holder of the #26 suitcase on the TV show Deals or no Deal? After 15 years in the business, he now participates in various shows and series as reporter or host.
In 2021 and 2022, he made a remarkable breakthrough by launching the virtual programs Ready For Love, and What You Seek is Seeking You… online !! (both in the french and english speaking community), which have transformed the love lives of over 4,000 participants to date.
VIDEOS & PHOTOS
- Each presentation can be offered on location, online or both.
- We can combine elements from two or more keynotes.
- Each presentation can also be offered in a training and / or workshop mode.
- Each presentation can be given in English, French or both.
- Possible durations: between 45 minutes and a full-day. The most popular formats are 60, 75, 90 minutes, as well as a half-day.
- Number of attendees: from 5 to 5000.
- We always take the time to customize the presentations to your organization, your needs and your expectations.
- Our goal is to make your experience as valuable and engaging as possible!